Monday, February 6, 2012

Something New

So I really suck at updating this blog, as you can probably tell. I initially started it as a coping method for my unemployed life. Now that I’m partially employed I seem to have lost interest. But no worries, I have a plan to change. As of right now, I’m starting something new.

Back in June 2010, my roommate Wendy began a little something called a 365 album on Facebook. Wendy took a picture every single day for a year and posted it to FB. It was a great way to recount the year once it was all said and done, plus it was fun when 11:48pm rolled around and Wendy had to scramble to find something picture-worthy on the occasional night of panic. With that idea in mind and much encouragement from Wendy herself, I’ve decided to take on this same project and make it my own. My personal twist is that each week I will select one photo from the album, post it in my blog, and explain more of the story behind that photo. This way I can incorporate my dying blog in hopes of an epic revival. I can’t promise I’ll remember to take a photo every single day, and I can’t promise I’ll stick to my new writing routine, but I can promise to take a stab at it all. So here’s to something new! 

This first photo is the mark of a new, long road. I haven't a clue what the next year has in store for me, but I'm excited to find out and I'm also excited to document it photo by photo & day by day. 

1 comment:

  1. i hope you know how much i love this. the next 366 (you're starting in a leap year ya crazy!) will be so vivid and memorable. it's insane.

    also, way to say my name about 14 times up there. super reference.

    ReplyDelete